Data Analytics Manager
McCarter Theatre Center
Posted September 19, 2019
The Data Analytics Manager tracks and analyzes patron data and engagement patterns for all of McCarter’s programming, while managing the measurement of results from various sales channels and developing best practice revenue management strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities- Develop strategies for data collection, performance measurement and data reporting within the organization. This will involve the creation of, and reporting on, key performance indicators.
- Collaborate across departments to perform analysis about, and provide insights into, patron behavior across all levels of patron engagement (single ticket buyers, subscribers, donors, etc.), with a focus on integrated patron loyalty.
- Track, analyze, and forecast sales for single tickets, group sales, and subscriptions.
- Manage various revenue management strategies including demand-based pricing and third party ticketing efforts.
- Create, track, and analyze the performance of direct mail, email and digital campaigns, including response reporting.
- Monitor and analyze website engagement.
- Build and design patron surveys; manage data collection and analysis of survey results.
- Manage data for telemarketing campaigns, including segmented lead generation, maintenance, and tracking.
- Collaborate with IT department to optimize use of Tessitura reporting systems within the marketing department.
- Stay current on sales reporting and research trends.
- Make recommendations about new areas of research or analysis and develop the methodology to collect and analyze the data needed.
- Complete other research or analysis projects as requested by other departments.
In addition to the duties listed above, McCarter expects the following of each employee: adheres to McCarter’s policies and procedures outlined in the McCarter Employee Handbook; works in a safe manner; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with supervisor about departmental issues; demonstrates regular and consistent attendance and punctuality; participates in McCarter events as needed or required; and completes other duties as assigned.
Requirements- Minimum 3 years previous experience in marketing and/or sales, preferably within the performing arts.
- Deep understanding and interest in data and analytics.
- Tessitura experience strongly preferred; similar CRM/ticketing database knowledge also considered.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Passion for the performing arts.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Effective time-management and attention to detail.
- A personable and collaborative nature.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation, sick and personal time, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and a 403 (b) retirement plan.
McCarter is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring, supporting, and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
Preference will be given to applications that arrive before October 1st. Please send a resume, cover letter, and three (3) references to email@example.com with “Data Analytics Manager” in the subject line, and let us know how you became aware of this opportunity. No phone calls please.
Deadline: Oct 01, 2019