Development Associate/ Database Manager
Bright New Day
Posted December 06, 2019
Duties and ResponsibilitiesEvents Associate
BergenPAC’s Development Department is looking for a highly motivated and exceptionally organized full-time Events Associate to join our four-person team. This individual will report to the Membership & Grants Manager and will be responsible for developing and executing special events to a) generate revenue for bergenPAC’s theater and Performing Arts School b) engage current donors c) cultivate new relationships with prospective donors and business partners.
Events include the annual fundraising Gala, donor stewardship and cultivation events associated with both BergenPAC’s Membership program and upcoming Capital Campaign. The Events Associate will also manage the Drapkin Family Cabaret and Lounge and artist meet & greets for our VIP members on a per show basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Special Events & Programs
• Develop a comprehensive plan for both fundraising and donor stewardship events that will serve to engage current donors/partners and cultivate new relationships and audiences.
• Produce events in collaboration with the Development team including but not limited to annual Gala, Capital Campaign events, and other major fundraisers.
• Coordinate logistics and staff for receptions, meet & greets and other special events working with production, operations and programming departments.
• Manage all operational aspects of VIP Lounge including scheduling, staffing, maintenance, set-up, etc.
• Be present in the VIP Lounge on mutually agreeable show nights.
• Manage internal and external communications regarding upcoming events, VIP Lounge schedule, etc.
• Work with the Marketing and Development teams to successfully and creatively market events, develop and design save the dates, invitations, and other collateral.
• Coordinate logistics for membership experiences such as meet & greets in collaboration with production, operations, programming and development departments.
RequirementsThe successful candidate will
• Have 1-3 years of experience in event production and management, preferably in a non-profit setting.
• Be passionate and knowledgeable about fundraising for special events and familiar with best practices in the field.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
• Have a strong understanding of the value of every detail involved in event planning while ensuring timeliness and a high standard for all events from conception to completion.
• Be detail-oriented, personable, polished and well-organized.
• Able to adjust to changing priorities, handling multiple projects at once.
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Donoraman@gmail.com I am not sure how to edit the old post and we are members so I believe that we do not pay a fee. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at 201-816-8160 x 40 or email@example.com.