Ticketing Services Coordinator
Paper Mill Playhouse
Posted May 26, 2021
This position reports directly to the Ticketing Services Manager. The Ticketing Services Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support across all facets of the Ticketing Services department, which includes Subscription, Box Office, Group Sales, and general Ticketing Services, in addition to providing a superior customer service experience to all Paper Mill Playhouse patrons and VIP ticket requests.
Duties and Responsibilities• Provide full time subscription phone coverage and assisting with box office phone coverage on an as needed basis.
• Provide Box Office will-call coverage on an as needed basis.
• Process and respond to emails in the Subscription, Box Office, and general information email inboxes.
• Assist with the supervision of Subscription sales staff when needed and help to create a friendly customer service environment and ensure an accurate, efficient sales process.
• Provide training for ticketing sales representatives.
• Assist Ticketing Services Manager and Subscription Manager with special projects as assigned.
• Oversee invoice and payment tracking for all group sales. Ensure payment schedules are being met and follow-up with patrons who are not meeting their contractual deadlines.
• Manage group sales data within Tessitura to assure data cleanliness to help with more targeted marketing to potential groups.
• Receive, process, and respond to all VIP and house seat ticketing requests in a timely manner.
• Assist with coordination with other departments on ticketing matters as needed.
• Complete seating chart for House Management for all groups at each performance.
• Work with House Management regarding requirements for groups with special needs.
• Work as “corporate concierge” for companies that contribute $5,000 plus through our Development department. At the close of each production, compile a list of ticket buyers from each company and forward to Development department and Marketing Director.
• Work with Ticketing Services Manager and Education department on ticketing needs for the Adopt-A-School program and On School Time.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• 1-3 years of experience in ticketing, in a non-profit arts environment.
• A commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion with an ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures and socio-economic backgrounds.
How To Apply
Paper Mill Playhouse is committed to hiring high caliber individuals of diverse backgrounds. We strive to provide our staff with a nurturing and inclusive environment, equal for all employees and optimal for their success. Paper Mill celebrates diversity and believes it enriches our work environment and the work on our stage and actively encourages applications from those with less visibility in the arts. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Ticketing Services Coordinator. No phone calls, please. Note that this position may be performed remotely until September 7, 2021.