Senior Graphic Designer
Paper Mill Playhouse
Posted July 16, 2021
Paper Mill is looking for an accomplished graphic designer with the skills and passion to achieve all graphic design needs for the Marketing, Education, and Development departments, and the ability to develop and implement a strong visual brand for the entire organization.
Duties and Responsibilities• Create all consumer facing visual communications including print and digital adverting, brochures and other printed materials, mailings, and signage within a robust and deadline-driven schedule.
• Maintain guidelines for strong unified brand identity for all departments.
• Develop show art for the season’s productions.
• Layout program books.
• Understand the organizations plan for the future and implement graphic changes that mirror and communicate a strong position in the field.
• Participate in weekly meetings when project status, marketing strategies, and campaign analysis are discussed.
Requirements• Proficient in the Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordfly (or comparable emailing platform) and Wordpress (or comparable CMS platform).
• Proven ability to oversee and strengthen an institution’s identity through design.
• Proactive, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a sense of humor.
• Love of the theater.
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Attention to details and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
Annual Salary: $60,000
How To Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Recruiting@PaperMill.org with subject line: Graphic Designer. No phone calls, please. If selected for an interview, Paper Mill will happily cover the cost of transportation if necessary.