Grounds For Sculpture
Posted November 21, 2023
Grounds For Sculpture is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer who will work closely with and under the direction of the Director of Brand to design graphics and visuals for the organization, for both digital and print applications. The Graphic Designer adheres to established brand standards and visual identities while bringing a fresh contemporary perspective. They are also responsible for assisting in the implementation of the overall marketing and audience development plan for Grounds For Sculpture. The emphasis of this position is on graphic design for the organization.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities
• Design and production of collateral marketing materials for GFS including postcards, flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
• Serve as an ambassador for Grounds For Sculpture to help foster a culture of inclusion for all members, donors, volunteers, and guests.
• Design and production for print and digital advertising.
• Works with vendors to submit orders and ensure timely (deadline oriented) delivery, and seeks estimates, including creation and dissemination of RFQ’s as required.
• Design and production of all e-blasts sent from the organization.
• Edit and create content on the GFS website. Design and implement web graphics as required.
• Collaborates with our web design agency to implement edits to the site through HTML and CSS.
• Develop and design monthly data reports for the organization.
• Document through photography and/or video events and general experiences at GFS for inclusion on web, marketing collateral, social media, and ads.
• Update Welcome Center video screens as needed with new organization trailers, updated pricing, etc.
• Represent the organization at meetings of local chambers, arts group or trade shows as needed and/or appropriate.
• Support other depts. with file conversions as needed, e.g. pdf creation, file size adjustment, fillable pdf’s, compressed files, etc.
• Attend meetings, support and adhere to GFS’ mission, and be able to balance multiple projects and timelines at once, always meeting or exceeding deadlines in a fast-paced high-volume production environment.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in graphic design or related experience
• 2+ years of related work experience
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Digital camera operation
• Familiarity with cultural and arts institutions.
• Commitment to advancing GFS’s EDI strategy.
• The awareness of nonprofit challenges, current issues, and community partnerships.
GFS is stronger for the diverse ideas, lived experiences, passions and skill sets of our staff. To that end, we offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
How To Apply
Compensation & Benefits: Annualized Salary: $55,000.00 Full-Time (Exempt) Benefits: Grounds For Sculpture offers a benefit package including: 403b plan with a discretionary match, medical benefits, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company paid holidays, company paid life insurance, long term disability and ADD benefits. Interested in applying? Please apply directly through our website and must include a cover letter: https://groundsforsculpture.isolvedhire.com/jobs/