Digital Marketing Coordinator
Mayo Performing Arts Center
Posted October 15, 2021
Mayo Performing Arts Center, a 1300-seat non-profit performing arts center in Morristown, seeks a candidate to assist with all areas of the theatre’s digital marketing, including social media content and engagement, data analysis and digital advertising.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years’ experience with a passion for the arts, experience with digital and social platforms, and an interest in data analysis and trends.
As an essential member of the Marketing team, you will assist with developing and implementing an overall social media content and digital communications strategy to support sales and marketing efforts around shows, programs, and MPAC’s institutional mission.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesSpecific areas of responsibility include:
• Develop and post engaging social content in accordance with the communications calendar on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Monitor social channels and respond to and engage with participants in a voice consistent with the theatre
• Identify target audiences and digital outreach opportunities for upcoming shows, including promotions and partnerships
• Coordinate and implement on-site social posting at key MPAC events, at times in evenings or on weekends
• Work closely with all departments to identify opportunities to capture institutional content and develop creative campaigns for social media channels. Provide guidance on social content and channels to other departments internally.
Digital Advertising and Analytics
• Implement digital advertising campaigns and traffic creative for 3rd party sites
• Utilize Facebook Ads Manager to implement robust paid social campaigns
• Create and optimize paid SEM campaigns through Google AdWords
• Utilize MPAC’s CRM system (Tessitura) and digital platforms to develop target audiences
• Track performance through UTM links
• Create reports on digital ROI using available tools and use data to inform strategies around patron experience, audience and member growth, and revenue goals.
• Assist with SEO efforts on our Wordpress platform
Content Creation and Management:
• Create content for social media and advertising campaigns in accordance with MPAC’s branding guidelines
• Manage library of assets of digital photo and video assets
• Simple video production for in-house and advertising purposes
Responsibilities will include other duties as required by the department.
• 2-3 years related work experience
• Ability to create all content consistent with MPAC’s brand guidelines and strategic goals
• Proficient with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager
• Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Basic video production skills in iMovie, Adobe and/or Final Cut
• Excellent communication, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work on select weekday evenings and weekends required.
• Experience in CRM systems, i.e. Tessitura, is a plus but not required
How To Apply
Salary range: $40-42,000, commensurate with experience. Application to apply for this position can be found: https://mayoperformingartscenter.formstack.com/forms/DigitalMarketingCoordinatorposition