ArtPride is proud to partner with the New Jersey State Council on the Arts to present JerseyArts.com, the business-to-consumer site for the statewide Discover Jersey Arts campaign and one-stop shop for what’s going on in New Jersey’s arts scene.
Organizations registered with the Jersey Arts Marketers (JAM) network are invited post unlimited events to the calendar, offer discounts to Jersey Arts Members, maintain an organizational profile in the directory, and benefit from exposure on the site -- all at no charge.
Already have a JerseyArts.com Account for your organization?
New to the Jersey Arts Marketers (JAM) Network?
Your directory listing provides your group a page on JerseyArts.com dedicated to promoting your organization along with a link to your web site. Consider this your “yellow pages” listing on the site. Each organization registered with JAM can have one free directory listing.
- Login to your JerseyArts.com account to edit your existing directory listing
- Create a JerseyArts.com account to make your directory listing
- Learn more about editing your directory listing on JerseyArts.com
- Questions regarding your JAM account? Contact Vincent Hall in our membership department.
Posting your events guarantees they are included in the site's listings and makes them eligible for inclusion in our seasonal messaging campaigns. JAM groups can post unlimited events to JerseyArts.com for free.
You also have the option of offering discounts to the nearly 50,000 Jersey Arts Members, making your event even more attractive to site visitors.
- Login to your JerseyArts.com account to post events to the site
- Learn more about posting events to JerseyArts.com
- Learn more about offers to our Jersey Arts Members
- Questions regarding posting an event? Contact Emily Ambash in our marketing department.
Through its popular feature stories, video segments, and podcasts, JerseyArts.com regularly publishes original content under its Culture Vultures brand in the form of news articles and behind-the-scenes interviews with the most intriguing arts personalities from and performing in New Jersey.
Featuring a rotating staff of freelance contributors, Culture Vultures has featured interviews with Edward Albee, Steve Martin, Ani DiFranco, David Hyde Pierce, Winnie Holzman, Barry Manilow, John Waters and many more. Check back each Tuesday for a new feature story and once a month for a new video segment and podcast.