Digital Media and Content Coordinator
Paper Mill Playhouse
Posted November 05, 2021
The Digital Media and Content Coordinator is an extremely creative digital storyteller and strategic online marketer and must develop, implement, track, and optimize all of the theater's digital campaigns.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesContent Management and Creation
• The Digital Media and Content Coordinator will work with the marketing team to create and/or manage the creation of appropriate content for the theater's social media, mobile app, e-blasts, and other marketing efforts.
• Produce multimedia content to engage consumers on multiple platforms including, but not limited to: video, podcasts, blogs, articles and social media presentations.
• Create and maintain a photo and video library of Paper Mill Playhouse mainstage productions, education programs and special events.
• Work with Paper Mill's Director of Communications, Marketing, & Membership to coordinate the creation of all promotional media, including show footage (b-roll) and photos, from conception and storyboarding to completion.
• Work with Paper Mill's Director of Communications, Marketing, & Membership to create exciting social media content with a connection to the mission of the institution that will generate high levels of engagement. Current Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, YouTube, TikTok and Linkedln.
• Work with partner agencies to implement strategic social and search campaigns to drive attendance, revenues and promote Paper Mill's theatrical productions, special events, education classes, fundraising initiatives, news and more.
• Ability to tie Paper Mill Playhouse related content within trending social media conversations and topics.
• Respond appropriately to consumers reaching out to the theater on social media networks in a timely matter.
• Provide analytical data to support new and ongoing campaigns for optimal ROI.
Mobile App Administration
• Work with Paper Mill’s Ticketing and Audience Services Manager to keep the Paper Mill Mobile App up-to-date and engaging for audience members
• Create app-exclusive content including video collaborations with the Education department
Requirements• Proficiency in: Social Media Platforms, Adobe Suite (Photoshop/After Effects/Premiere Pro), Google Analytics, Google AdWords, website administration.
• Should exhibit a high degree of organization (both project oriented and a multi-tasker), attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
• Positive can-do attitude; ability to lead a project from conception to completion.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team.
• Ability to work on select weekday evenings and weekends required.
• A commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion with an ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures and socio-economic experiences, free from prejudice and aggressions.
How To Apply
Paper Mill Playhouse is committed to hiring high caliber individuals of diverse backgrounds. We strive to provide our staff with a nurturing and inclusive environment, equal for all employees and optimal for their success. Paper Mill celebrates diversity and believes it enriches our work environment and the work on our stage and actively encourages applications from those with less visibility in the arts. We specifically welcome applications from those from Black, Hispanic, Asian and minority backgrounds. Send cover letter and resume to Recruiting@PaperMill.org with subject line Digital Media and Content Coordinator. No phone calls, please. If selected for an interview, Paper Mill will happily cover the cost of transportation if necessary. Note: Covid-19 vaccinations are mandatory for employees of Paper Mill Playhouse. Exemptions are allowed for medical reasons or a sincerely held religious belief with approval from management.