The Jersey Arts Marketers (JAM) is a regional group of marketing, public relations, and development professionals from New Jersey-based arts organizations that work cooperatively toward furthering the Discover Jersey Arts (DJA) program’s statewide audience development goals.
To be a part of the JAM network, an arts organization must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a member of ArtPride New Jersey
- Be a direct grantee of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- Be a member of the New Jersey Theatre Alliance
If you do not currently meet these criteria, we invite you to join ArtPride today and start taking advantage of JAM and our many other member benefits.
Each regional JAM group (North, Central, and South) meets regularly throughout the year to address common issues, foster professional development, and coordinate ongoing cooperative programs. Through JAM’s input and collaboration, we strive to further develop DJA as a resource for both the arts community and its patrons.
Participation is open to representatives from all eligible groups and active member organizations benefit from promotional opportunities on JerseyArts.com, eligibility for numerous cooperative marketing programs, professional development workshops, and in-person networking.
Stay connected with your colleagues in the field!
You don't have to wait until the next JAM meeting to connect with your colleagues. Join our JAM Facebook Group to ask advice, pose questions, or just bounce ideas off of other arts marketing, PR, and development professionals.
Recent Meeting Resources
- Feb 26, 2021 Webinar: watch the webinar | download the slide deck | covid safety symbols survey
- Nov 20, 2020 Webinar: watch the webinar | download the slide deck
- Jul 24, 2020 Webinar: watch the webinar | download the slide deck
- May 20, 2020 Webinar: watch the webinar | download the slide deck